Stay tuned to this post for our family's sample menu. I will do a week by week list and add links if I use a recipe or can find one similar to the ones I use. It will be updated as we go so you can get ideas if you need them!
January 1-5, 2014
To make these first two weeks easy, I'm pulling straight from my Pinterest Boards!
- Ham and Black Eyed Peas (eat those for good luck!)
- Meatball Casserole
- BLT (Do I need a recipe here? NO Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato on white bread with mayo.) and Baked Zucchini Chips (here's the recipe for that)
- French Dip Sandwiches (this may be my birthday dinner!)
- Mexican BBQ chicken
- Beef Enchiladas
- Spinach Stuffed Shells
- Chicken "nuggets"
- Gumbo rice minus the okra, thank you very much!
- Mexican Tortilla Soup
- Chile Rellenos
- Turkey and Blackbean Ziti
January 1, 2014 - Pan fried pork cops (paper thin & thick bone-in), Mashed Potatoes & Cole Slaw - all from scratch!
January 2, 2014 - Grass Fed Beef Cheeseburgers on homemade Pretzel buns, tater tots and fresh cut-up veggies (celery, carrots, tomatoes & cucumbers) Here is a link to the pretzel buns, they are awesome!
January 3, 2014 - Mighty Cones THESE ARE AMAAAAAZING! Definitely worth all of the effort on these!
January 4, 2014 - Date night
January 5, 2014 - My father in laws birthday - his dinner choice is P.F. Changs! Yummmm
January 6, 2014 - Chicken Parmesan, noodles & cut up fresh veggies
January 7, 2014 - Sub Sandwiches, chips and corn
January 8, 2014 - Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas, rice & beans -
January 9, 2014 - Mac & Cheese with broccoli
January 10, 2014 - Spaghetti & Meatballs, salad & garlic bread
January 11, 2014 - Taking the kids out to dinner
January 12, 2014 - Stir Fry & Rice
January 13, 2014 - Crock Pot chicken noodle soup
January 14, 2014 - Bean & Cheese burritos with rice
January 15, 2014 - Sloppy Joes, homemade fries, cut veggies
January 16, 2014 - Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
January 17, 2014 - Homemade Tacos with fired corn tortillas, refried beans & Mexican rice
January 18, 2014 - Date Night
January 13-19, 2014
- Shrimp Ramen and Potstickers
- Mediterranean Chicken with lemon pasta and broccoli
- Pork Chops with Lemon Cilantro Quinoa and Greenbeans
- Sour Cream Noodle Bake
- Beef Pot Roast with Potatoes and Veggies
- Broccoli Cheese Soup
- Broiled Salmon
- Sesame Chicken Cones
- Broccoli Beef with Rice and veggies
- Tofu Burgers and Zucchini Boats
- Thai Chicken Pizza and cabbage salad
- Korean BBQ spare ribs
- Lettuce wraps and Cashew chicken
- Pork Carnitas
January 27-February 2
- Tomato Feta Eggplant
- Grilled Chicken and Veggies
- Turkey Spaghetti
- Ground Beef Tacos
- Breakfast for dinner!
February 3-9, 2014
- Terriyaki Chicken Bowls
- Sausage Tagliatelle
- Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes
- Curried Lentil Soup
- Cheesy Chicken Meatballs and veggies
- Mongolian Beef and stir fried noodles
- Chicken Noodle Soup and Sandwiches
February 10-16, 2014