Pages

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas 2013

www.patsycakebaby.etsy.com
Merry Christmas to you all from PatsycakeBaby - Kim, Alex, Ellie and Maddox! ;)
Great things are planned for 2014 - new diaper designs, new bibs, and maybe bringing back a couple of things from the past!  Join us on Facebook in our new group: PatsycakeBaby Diaperworks.  You may be chosen to be a tester for one of my items, participate in special giveaways, heads up on sales and just chat!!

Going on Now through my Birthday on January 4th, enjoy free domestic shipping on any order in my shop!! Use code: seasonsgreetings at checkout!

www.patsycakebaby.etsy.com
 
 
Stay safe everyone and Seasons Greetings!
Kim

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, friends! Looking forward to seeing how you grow in 2014!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Loran, Angela and all - I look forward to your success also! ;) LOVE LOVE LOVE my latest order!

      Delete