Pages

Thursday, March 23, 2017

Spring Show Lineup 2016

Happy Spring everyone! Yay we made it. It was a crazy stormy, wet winter in San Diego. But we needed every drop of that rain! Looking forward to a few more rainy days but then it will be Hot Hot HOT.
A couple of things have changed from my previous post regarding my Spring Show lineup.
First of all, the Makers Arcade show that was scheduled for April 29th has been CANCELLED. I'm super bummed about that because the show is amazing. I can't wait for fall - I'll definitely be ready to party on the water! Broadway pier is by far my most favorite venue!

And an update... I was accepted into the Queen Bee Market on May 12th and 13th, and also the Hello Sunrise Market on May 20th. If I decide to do any shows in between these, you can find my updated schedule on the Events page on my website!
So here is my schedule in order:

Made Market, San Diego, April 22nd 2017


The Mom Made Market, Del Mar Fairgrounds, May 6th



Queen Bee Market, Del Mar Fairgrounds, May 12th and 13th


Hello Sunrise Market, Temecula, May 20th


I have linked to all of their websites, find out more about Early Entries, Swag Bags and Giveaways on social media etc. As always, if you are local and want to go to one of these shows, get in touch with me for free tickets!!

Meanwhile, I'll be very busy gearing up for the fun. Catch me on Instagram!

See you at the shows <3 kim="" p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment